Sunday, 28 October 2012

St Lawrence O'Toole Church, Seville Place

St Lawrence O'Toole Church and the Royal Canal at Spencer Dock. Thanks to a generous gift of land by businessman Charles Kennedy, work commenced on a Church in 1844 that was later to be called after the diocesan Patron St Laurence O Toole. It was opened in 1850 by Archbishop Murray.

No comments: