Monday 19 July 2010

I have a theory...

 
Posted by Picasa

..that if you are good at - music... sport... acting... prose... poetry ...singing... art...
you can go anywhere in the world and be successful... rich... famous...
(it will also help of course if you have looks like Robert Pattinson (man) or Beyonce (woman)!).
I believe God bestows gifts on certain people, and this young artist painting a mural on the Cobblestone Bar in Smithfield on a Sunday afternoon is perhaps not aware of how blessed she is.

I love art and artists - they give so much happiness to us mere mortals!

5 comments:

Zuzana said...

Lovely picture.;) If you theory is correct, then I messed up badly.;) I should have gone to the art academy as so many of my teachers encouraged me to do, those 25 years ago.;)))
Have a great day,
xoxo

MagdaS said...

I've never thought I'd find myself here. Thanks for all that beautiful words and thanks to God for giving me some artistic skills. I'm happy if can make world a bit more beautiful, and if even one person looking at my painting will smile it'd be great.
Anyway I'm a music teacher;-)))

pasikonik100 said...

To moja kochana żonka tak pięknie maluje Dublińskie puby jest najlepsza na swiecie i to nie jako muzyk czy malarz ale jako ŻONA MATKA I PRZYJACIEL!!!

atenaida200 said...

Wyobraźnia jest początkiem tworzenia. Wyobrażasz sobie to, czego pragniesz, chcesz tego, co sobie wyobraziłeś i w końcu tworzysz to, czego chcesz.

George Bernard Shaw

Magda! Życzę zawsze bogatej wyobraźni! Całuję Cię mocno!

Anonymous said...

Chyba już wiem kto wymaluje pokój dla dzidziusia ;) Pozdrawiają Ania i Stasiu