Friday 4 September 2009

My latest Stamps

The first stamp is a beauty! It incorporates three of my hobbies - Stamps, PostBoxes and Postcards. Thank you SO much Sheila for the wonderful Postcard, exactly identical to the stamp and which are just issued by the Post Office to commemorate Post Boxes. This particular one shows an Edward VII Ludlow Box. Beautiful!
The second stamp is another of An Post's (the Irish Post Office) 25th anniversary special issue featuring a Postman.
Stamps, Postcards, PostBoxes - and a Postman's bicycle? It can only mean Postcard Friendship Friday, so get "on your bike" over to Marie's Vintage Verve and join in the fun.

3 comments:

Zuzana said...

Beautiful stamps, I like the one of the mail box.;)

Sheila said...

You're very welcome, and I'm just glad it arrived safely. :)

steviewren said...

I like the postbox stamp especially well. Isn't it fun exchanging real mail?