Friday 15 January 2010

Postcard Friendship Friday

Postcard Friendship Friday is the brainwave of the lovely Marie, otherwise known as the French Factrice. It's easy to join the fun - just post something - anything, with a postal theme on your blog every Friday, link it to Marie's site and meet lots and lots of other postal minded bloggers from around the world. Easy isn't it?
For my PFF this Friday I have unearthed this postcard of some well known Dublin Pubs. Very appropriate really as I spent half this week in Molloy's of Talbot Street. All in the name of research of course!

7 comments:

Zuzana said...

Lovely collage - have a lovely Friday,
xo
Zuzana

Postcardy said...

I love pictures of Irish pubs. They seem to be much more photogenic than what we have here.

Christine H. said...

I wonder if I could get a grant to do some research like that.I wouldn't drink anything of course...

Mary said...

I always love the names and pictures of pubs, whether in Ireland or England. fun!

MuseSwings said...

Love your postcard and your research project!

Terry said...

Howdy
Happy Pff to you .
This was a fabulous idea for a collage .
Loved all the photos .
Thank you for the thorough research :)
Have a great weekend !
Happy Trails
p.s.
After a very long delay I recieved and awesome postcard that had been lost and found and deliverd .
I believe it came from you .
It was a beautiful card from PRAHA.
Thank you so very much !!!!!!!!!!

steviewren said...

Love the pubs card. They all have so much character.