Friday 22 January 2010

Postcard Friendship Friday

I have a confession to make ...shhh...I Collect Toy Cars!
"OK, nobody's perfect!" (I patented this saying same as Paris Hilton patented "It's hot!")
I just saw those models in the latest issue of DIECAST COLLECTOR and as it's Friday again they are just ideal for PFF. For those who do not know PFF stands for Postcard Friendship Friday, it's a fun event hosted every Friday by the one and only Marie - The French Factrice. It's easy to join the fun - as easy as licking a stamp, so why not scoot over to her place where you will meet postal bloggers from around the globe.

5 comments:

Zuzana said...

I think that is a great hobby! I bet you have a wonderful collection.;)
xo
Zuzana

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

That's OK, I collect postcards! :) I could even be tempted by toy cars but I daren't let myself consider anything else.

Marie Reed said...

It's confession time. I'll spill the beans:) I collect Star Wars legos.. and I play with them too! These die cast postal theme cars are WONDERFUL!

Snap said...

Wonderful hobby and perfect for PFF!!!

Lyneen said...

You have me laughing... PFF enjoy the toy cars. We all collect something!